Dr Oelofsen has extensive experience of providing psychological assessment and treatment to patients with a range of difficulties including mental health, chronic illness, acquired and developmental disabilities. He takes a systemic and holistic approach to psychological wellness and draws on a range of therapeutic methods ranging from cognitive behavioural to family systems therapy.
In addition to the treatments listed, Dr Oelofsen also primarily provides autism and Asperger’s diagnosis and follow-up, psychological assessment of adults, and neuropsychology (rehabilitation).
- Autism and Asperger’s syndrome
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Learning disabilities
- The impact of stress, trauma, and disability on families and individuals
- Psychological rehabilitation following accidents or serious health-related incidents
- Occupational stress and wellbeing
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Natius Oelofsen at Nuffield Health
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Dr Oelofsen has published research in scientific journals on the quality of life of people who have experienced cardiac surgery as well as on the impact of childhood developmental disability on parental health, stress and coping. His current research interests revolve around supporting staff in health and social care organisations to develop and maintain compassionate care through building personal resilience and developing reflective practice.
- British Psychological Society
- Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- International Society for Early Intervention
- Society of Expert Witnesses
Other post held
- Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Ipswich Integrated Delivery Team
Insurers Dr Natius Oelofsen works with
Dr Natius Oelofsen works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Dr Natius Oelofsen does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Natius Oelofsen does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Natius Oelofsen does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.