Mr Maycock is a substantive consultant ophthalmologist at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire. He has a specialist interest in cornea, anterior segment and complex cataract surgery.
He is a past committee member of the Young Ophthalmologist Programme (YOP) at the UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (UKISCRS) and is a member of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists microsurgical skills faculty. He has authored numerous peer-reviewed publications and frequently presents at national and international conferences.
- Dry eye
- Pterygium excision and conjunctival autograft
- Keratoconus / cross linking / PK or DALK corneal grafts
- Recurrent corneal erosion / alcohol delamination / EDTA chelation
- Fine needle diathermy
- Fuchs dystrophy / endothelial keratoplasty
- Cataract surgery / lens implant (including toric and premium lenses)
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nick Maycock at Nuffield Health
- Anterior segment
- Cataract surgery
- Eyelid cyst removal
- General Medical Council
- Medical and Defence Union of Scotland
- Fellow of Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London
- UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons(UKISCRS)
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist with special interest in cornea at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire
Insurers Mr Nick Maycock works with
Mr Nick Maycock works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Westfield Health WPA
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Nick Maycock does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nick Maycock does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nick Maycock does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.