Mr Utukuri has been working as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Royal Derby Hospital for the past 5 years. He has had extensive experience in lower limb arthroplasty surgery, paediatric orthopaedic surgery and trauma surgery. He is involved in training and teaching junior doctors.
Mr Utukuri specialises in the following orthopaedic treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
Hip and knee replacement, arthroscopy of the knee, paediatric orthopaedics
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Murali Utukuri at Nuffield Health
- Hip replacement surgery
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
Mr Utukuri has presented and published papers in orthopaedic journals on topics such as Paediatric ACL Injuries and Club Feet.
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
Insurers Mr Murali Utukuri works with
Mr Murali Utukuri works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Murali Utukuri does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Murali Utukuri does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Murali Utukuri does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.