- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01642 367439
- Year of first qualification 1990
- Email Tees.firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 5206732
Mr Al-Maiyah is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in foot and ankle surgery, his practice at Nuffield Health Tees Hospital encompasses all aspects, diagnosis and treatment (operative and non-operative) of foot and ankle disorders.
Having completed his higher surgical training, Mr Al-Maiyah then undertook more than two years of fellowships in foot and ankle surgery and trauma/limb reconstruction in Birmingham, Liverpool and Australia.
He has experience in all aspects of this area; treating both elective and traumatic conditions. He has a large revision practice and often sees patients for a second opinion.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough and Friarage Hospital, Northallerton
- Bunion surgery
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Flat foot and high arch feet
- Tendon disorders; tendinitis or tendinopathy
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Ankle injuries and fractures
- Diabetic foot disorders
Mr Al-Maiyah has a special interest in complex trauma and limb reconstruction. He is fellowship trained in the field of limb reconstruction, bone infection and with the use of circular frames.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- European Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- British Limb reconstruction Society
Mr Al-Maiyah has presented at numerous national and international conferences, and has contributed to scientific literature in Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery.
DeclarationMr Mohammed Al-Maiyah works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Mohammed Al-Maiyah does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mohammed Al-Maiyah does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mohammed Al-Maiyah does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.