- Specialities Orthopaedics, Spinal and Neck Surgery, Spinal Disorders, Spinal Surgery
- Telephone 01273 627 007 (Brighton enquiries) 01273 828098 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- GMC Number 3563625
- Website http://www.sussexspinesolutions.co.uk
- Fax 01273 828166
Mr Cass is a Spinal Surgeon who moved down to Brighton and Hove in 2003 to take up a Consultants post at BSUH as the first Fellowship-trained spinal specialist in the South East, introducing several new and advanced techniques.
He qualified in 1991 from the Charing and Westminster Medical School and completed his training in the UK and Australia.
He was the Senior Spine Fellow at the Royal Northshore Hospital, Sydney and the Senior Spinal Registrar at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Stanmore.
Mr Cass lectures and teaches health professionals across the world on spinal techniques.
Mr Cass is able to see adolescents from age 11yrs upwards at Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital.
Mr Cass specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital:
- Alternate Monday's 09:00 - 12:30
- Honorary Consultant BSUH NHS Trust
- Spinal Surgery
- Back & Neck pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
Outside of work, Mr Cass keeps busy with his family and menagerie of chicken, bees and pigs.
He loves to cook, especially using home grown produce.
Mr Cass keeps himself active with swimming, cycling, horse riding and skiing, most recently being put through his paces by his young son who has developed a passion for rugby.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons (BASS)
- AO International Spine Group
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
DeclarationMr Michael Andrew Cass works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Michael Andrew Cass does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Michael Andrew Cass does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Michael Andrew Cass does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.