PhD (Liverpool). MS (London). Mr Yung is a Consultant in Otolaryngology (ENT) who treats all middle and inner ear diseases.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Matthew Yung at Nuffield Health
- Antral washout
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Excision of skin lesion
- Nasal polypectomy
- Head and neck surgery
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Adult audiology hearing aid provision
- Mastoid surgery
- Middle ear surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Grommet insertion
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy
Over 60 publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Royal College of Surgeons (fellow)
- ENT UK
Other post held
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Chairman, Clinical Audit and Practice Advisory Group, ENT UK
Insurers Mr Matthew Yung works with
Mr Matthew Yung works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Matthew Yung does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Matthew Yung does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Matthew Yung does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.
Free events with Mr Matthew Yung
Tuesday 24 March 2020
Mr Mahmoud Salam Mr Matthew Yung
This free event is for anyone suffering with ENT problems who would like to explore their options for treatmentBook your place now