- Specialities Gynaecology, Urogynaecology
- Telephone 01912 816 131
- Year of first qualification 1982
- Email Martin.Lawrence1@nhs.net
- GMC Number 2576538
- Fax 0191 2811 379
Mr Lawrence has been a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for 21 years, providing a General Gynaecology service and the Urogynaecology service at his local NHS site. During this time, Mr Lawrence has been involved with the provision of less invasive treatments for common Gynaecological problems such has heavy periods and incontinence and newer treatments including injections for bladder over activity.
- Weekly Friday 17:30 - 20:00
- Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Northumbria NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer in Women's Health, Newcastle upon Tyne University
- General Gynaecology
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterovaginal prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Fellow Royal College of Obstetricians &
- International Continence Society
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Currently participating in work on patient reported outcomes of treatments for bladder over activity.
DeclarationMr Martin Lawrence works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Martin Lawrence does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Martin Lawrence does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Martin Lawrence does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.