Mr Thompson is a Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon.
He was appointed at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in 2006. He specializes in oral surgery – removal of wisdom teeth, salivary gland disorders, mouth lesions and treatment of oral cancer.
Temporal artery biopsies.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Thompson at Nuffield Health
- Facial surgery
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Parotid surgery
- Submandibular gland removal
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists
- European Head & Neck Society
- British Medical Association
- British Dental Association
Other post held
- Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
Insurers Mr Mark Thompson works with
Mr Mark Thompson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Mark Thompson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Thompson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Thompson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.