Mr Hamlet has over sixteen years of orthopaedic experience and offers an extensive range of shoulder and knee surgery procedures ranging from arthroscopic (keyhole) procedures to knee and shoulder replacement.
Mr Hamlet specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
Sports injuries, knee and shoulder surgery, arthroscopic surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Hamlet at Nuffield Health
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Shoulder replacement
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Bone Graft
- Tennis elbow release
- Toe surgery
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Hand surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Trauma reconstruction
- Toe joint fusion
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
Other posts held
- Lead Consultant in Trauma &
- Orthopaedics, Burton Hospital
Insurers Mr Mark Hamlet works with
Mr Mark Hamlet works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Mark Hamlet does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Hamlet does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Hamlet does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.