Mr Hamlet has over sixteen years of orthopaedic experience and offers an extensive range of shoulder and knee surgery procedures ranging from arthroscopic (keyhole) procedures to knee and shoulder replacement.
Mr Hamlet specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
Sports injuries, knee and shoulder surgery, arthroscopic surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Hamlet at Nuffield Health
- Bone Graft
- Hand surgery
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Knee replacement revision
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Tennis elbow release
- Toe joint fusion
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Trauma reconstruction
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Toe surgery
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
Other post held
- Lead Consultant in Trauma &
- Orthopaedics, Burton Hospital
Insurers Mr Mark Hamlet works with
Mr Mark Hamlet works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Mark Hamlet does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Hamlet does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Hamlet does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.