Mr Crundewell has been a full time NHS Consultant since 2001, providing a general urology service with emphasis on prostate and kidney cancer treatments. He has developed and lead the laparoscopic urological service in Exeter.
Prostate and renal cancer, vasectomy reversal, investigation of raised PSA
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Malcolm Crundwell at Nuffield Health
- Prostate surgery
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
Principal Investigator - Exeter Tissue Bank.
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons (Eng)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Urologist , Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Malcolm Crundwell does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Malcolm Crundwell does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Malcolm Crundwell does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.