- Specialities Neurosurgery, Spinal Disorders, Spinal Surgery
- Telephone 01273 627007 (Brighton enquiries) / 01444 456 999 Ext 338 (Haywards Heath) / 01444 456 878 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1986
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org / HaywardsHeath.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3116009
- Fax 01444 476 778 (Haywards Heath)
Mr Norris qualified from Bristol University in 1986 and is subsequent training has been:
- Anatomy Demonstrator at Liverpool University (1987-1988)
- General surgical training at Chester, Cambridge and Bristol (1988-1991)
- Neurosurgical (incl. spinal surgery) training was undertaken at Nottingham & London (1991-1997)
- Specialist Cerebrovascular Fellowship at the University of Toronto (1997-1998)
- Appointed to current consultant position in 1998
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- Premium Medical Protection
Clinical research Cerebrovascular Fellow at Toronto University
DeclarationMr John S Norris works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr John S Norris does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr John S Norris does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr John S Norris does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.