Mr Hill is a Consultant in Otolaryngology (ENT) with special interest in hearing loss, ear disease and sinus disease, pituitary surgery, acoustic neuroma surgery, otological aspect of cleft palate surgery, and Medico-legal aspects of otology and rhinology.
Pituitary surgery and teaching and examinations work.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr John Hill at Nuffield Health
- Antral washout
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Excision of skin lesion
- Nasal polypectomy
- Nose reshaping surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Submandibular gland removal
- Parotid surgery
- Mastoid surgery
- Middle ear surgery
- Microsuction of ear canal
- Pituitary surgery
- Grommet insertion
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed) (Eng)
Other post held
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Freeman Hospital and North Tyneside General Hospital
- Consultant Otolaryngologist, Nuffield Health Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital
Insurers Mr John Hill works with
Mr John Hill works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
Mr John Hill does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr John Hill does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr John Hill does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.