Mr Jed Hawe is a Consultant Gynaecologist at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester, and holds a position as Consultant Gynaecology Surgeon at the Countess of Chester NHS Trust Hospital.
Mr Hawe has expertise in the following areas:
- General gynaecology
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Minimal Access Gynaecological Surgery inc: endometriosis, laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery
- Gynaecological Cancer
- Ultrasound scanning
- Early pregnancy problems
Family, sport - playing and watching, cinema and music.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jeremy Hawe at Nuffield Health
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Adnexal surgery
- Hormonal coil
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Endometrial ablation
- Cervical smear
- PMS clinic
- Endometrial resection
- Hysterectomy, endometrial destruction, and levonorgestrel releasing intrauterine system (Mirena) for heavy menstrual bleeding: systematic review and meta-analysis of data from individual patients. [Review] [75 refs], Middleton LJ. Champaneria R. Daniels JP. Bhattacharya S. Cooper KG. Hilken NH. O'Donovan P. Gannon M. Gray R. Khan KS.
- International Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis Collaborative Group. Abbott J. Barrington J. Bhattacharya S. Bongers MY. Brun JL. Busfield R. Sowter M. Clark TJ. Cooper J. Cooper KG. Corson SL. Dickersin K. Dwyer N. Gannon M. Hawe J. Hurskainen R. Meyer WR. O'Connor H. Pinion S. Sambrook AM. Tam WH. van Zon-Rabelink IA. Zupi E. BMJ. 341:c3929, 2010.
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Medical Association
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
Other post held
- Consultant Gynaecologist Surgeon Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester
- Consultant Gynaecologist Surgeon Countess of Chester Hospital, NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Jeremy Hawe works with
Mr Jeremy Hawe works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Jeremy Hawe does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jeremy Hawe does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jeremy Hawe does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.