Mr Akoh is a Consultant General Surgeon with special interest in hernia surgery, vascular access surgery, gallbladder (open and laparoscopic), thyroid and parathyroid, obesity surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jacob Akoh at Nuffield Health
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Hernia repair
- Anterior resection
- Excision of skin lesion
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Association of Medical Managers
- British Transplantation Society
- European Society for Organ Transplantation
- The Transplantation Society
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
- Vascular Access Society
- South West Surgical Association
- Plymouth Medical Society
- Medical Association of Nigerian Specialists and GPs
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- British Hernia Society
Other posts held
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Derriford Hospital
Insurers Mr Jacob Akoh works with
Mr Jacob Akoh works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
Mr Jacob Akoh does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jacob Akoh does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jacob Akoh does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.