- Specialities ENT (Otolaryngology), Paediatric ENT
- Telephone 01912 816 131
- Year of first qualification 1985
- GMC Number 3072327
- Fax 01912 811 379
Mr Johnson qualified in London. He trained as a senior Registrar in the Midlands; also in USA and France.
His main interest is ear surgery, hearing loss and balance problems - advanced Otology, implant surgery and Skull base surgery as part of the multi-disciplinary service.
He has chaired the International Osseo conference in Newcastle. Ongoing implant research with implant companies.
- Weekly Tuesday 09:00 - 11:30
- Weekly Friday 18:10 - 19:00
- Weekly Saturday 09:00 - 12:00
- Clinical Director and Consultant ENT Surgeon, Freeman Hospital
Special interest in hearing loss and balance problems.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Medical Defence Union
DeclarationMr Ian Johnson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Ian Johnson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ian Johnson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ian Johnson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.