- Specialities Ophthalmology
- Telephone 01273 627007 (Brighton enquiries) 07788846123 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1990
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3330230
- Website http://www.eyemed.co.uk
- Fax 01277 261924 (Brentwood) / 01273 627 003 (Brighton)
Mr Bhermi undertook his core ophthalmic training at several London teaching hospitals including Moorfields Eye Hospital, The Western Eye Hospital, and St. Thomas’ and Kings College Hospitals. This specialist training was enhanced with three additional Fellowships – a combined Laboratory Science and Clinical Research Fellowship investigating techniques to prevent complications of cataract surgery (St. Thomas’ Hospital), and Clinical Fellowships at Moorfields (Cataract Surgery) and The Western Eye Hospital (Glaucoma).
- Cataract surgery - routine and premium lenses.
- Glaucoma management - including Laser Surgery & modern Glaucoma- Filtration surgery.
- All aspects of General Ophthalmology.
- Monday AM
- Saturday AM
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Southend Hospital and Basildon and Thurrock Hospitals.
- Small incision cataract surgery
- Cataract surgery with advanced lens implants
- Corneal surgery
All aspects of General Ophthalmology.
Refractive Microincisional Cataract Surgery.
Glaucoma management including Laser Treatment and modern Glaucoma surgery.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons UK
- Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- European Glaucoma Society
- International Glaucoma Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmologists
- British Medical Association
Laboratory and Clinical Science research into preventing complications of cataract surgery.
Optic nerve imaging in Glaucoma.
Mr Gurpreet Bhermi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Gurpreet Bhermi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Gurpreet Bhermi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.