Mr Bhermi undertook his core ophthalmic training at several London teaching hospitals including Moorfields Eye Hospital, The Western Eye Hospital, and St. Thomas’ and Kings College Hospitals. This specialist training was enhanced with three additional Fellowships – a combined Laboratory Science and Clinical Research Fellowship investigating techniques to prevent complications of cataract surgery (St. Thomas’ Hospital), and Clinical Fellowships at Moorfields (Cataract Surgery) and The Western Eye Hospital (Glaucoma).
- Cataract surgery - routine and premium lenses.
- Glaucoma management - including Laser Surgery & modern Glaucoma- Filtration surgery.
- All aspects of General Ophthalmology.
- Small incision cataract surgery
- Cataract surgery with advanced lens implants
- Corneal surgery
All aspects of General Ophthalmology.
Refractive Microincisional Cataract Surgery.
Glaucoma management including Laser Treatment and modern Glaucoma surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Gurpreet Bhermi at Nuffield Health
- Drooping eyelid correction (ptosis)
- Visual Fields
- Cataract surgery
- Eyelid cyst removal
Laboratory and Clinical Science research into preventing complications of cataract surgery.
Optic nerve imaging in Glaucoma.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons UK
- Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- European Glaucoma Society
- International Glaucoma Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmologists
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Southend Hospital and Basildon and Thurrock Hospitals.
Mr Gurpreet Bhermi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Gurpreet Bhermi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Gurpreet Bhermi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.