- Specialities Urology, Endo-urology, Urological Surgery, Urological Cancer
- Telephone 03007 906190
- Year of first qualification 2004
English, Italian, French
- GMC Number 7091043
- Fax 01332 540107
Giacomo Caddeo is a Consultant Urological Surgeon whose main area of interest is urinary stone disease, including diagnosis, metabolic assessment and minimally invasive treatment (ureteroscopy and PCNL, percutaneous nephrolithotomy).
Mr Caddeo also provides a broad spectrum of general urology including the management of prostatic enlargement (BPH), raised PSA, lower urinary tract symptoms, urinary tract infections, peno-scrotal conditions and haematuria. He also has an interest in the diagnosis of urological cancers (bladder, prostate, kidney, testicular and penile cancer).
Mr Caddeo specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
- Weekly Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00
- Other days and times by arrangement
- Consultant Urological Surgeon Royal Derby Hospital
- European Association of Urology
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Eng)
- Fellow of the European Board of Urology
DeclarationMr Giacomo Caddeo works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
Mr Giacomo Caddeo does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Giacomo Caddeo does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Giacomo Caddeo does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.