Mr Martin has been a Consultant in Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) for 30 years and is trained in all aspects of the specialty. Most recently his clinical activity has been in Rhinology and Nasal Injury and Balloon Synoplasty.
In addition Mr Martin works on industrial injuries and medico-legal reporting.
Mr Martin's hobbies are gardening and skiing.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Francis Martin at Nuffield Health
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Antral washout
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Adult audiology hearing aid provision
- Mastoid surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Grommet insertion
- Nasal polypectomy
- Middle ear surgery
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- British Rhinological Society
Other post held
- Consultant and Clinical Director ENT Surgery - The James Cook University Hospital
Mr Francis Martin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Francis Martin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Francis Martin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.