- Specialities Gynaecology
- Telephone 01273 627 007 (Brighton appointments) / 01444 456 999 Ext 338 (Haywards Heath)
- Year of first qualification 1988
- Email email@example.com / HaywardsHeath.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- GMC Number 3196335
- Fax 01273 627 003 (Brighton) / 01444 476 778 (Haywards Heath)
Mr Faz Pakarian was educated in London, before commencing his medical studies at Leicester Medical School. He graduated in 1988 (MB ChB) in medicine and surgery, and continued his training in London to become a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG) in 1997. He was recently made a fellow (FRCOG) at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
He trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in London (St. Thomas’ Hospital) and the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford. He has published articles in peer reviewed journals and was awarded a MD thesis by Leicester Medical School in 1998.
Mr Pakarian has recently received national press coverage for his work in treating women suffering with heavy, painful periods as well as urinary incontinence.
His friendly, caring and personal approach allied with attention to detail is welcomed by all his patients.
Mr Pakarian specialises in:
- By arrangement
- Worthing and Southlands Hospitals NHS Trust
In his leisure time, Faz enjoys sports and playing golf.
- Medical Protection Society
- Minimal Access Society Colposcopy Society
- Fellow Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Mr Pakarian has published articles in peer reviewed journals and was awarded a MD thesis by Leicester Medical School in 1998.
DeclarationMr Faz Pakarian works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Faz Pakarian does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Faz Pakarian does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Faz Pakarian does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.