Demetrius Evriviades is an NHS Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham (QEHB) and Hereford County Hospital.
Demetrius graduated from Liverpool Medical School in 1994, he trained as a plastic surgeon in Oxford and Trent regions in the UK with overseas training in Toronto, Canada and Stockholm, Sweden.
He holds the FRCS(Plast) Examination and is on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. He is a Full Member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) at the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He is also a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS).
He served for 22 years in the Armed Forces, retiring in 2014 at the Rank of Wing Commander. During this time he has worked overseas in various places, including Afghanistan, at Camp Bastion Hospital. He was the principle Plastic surgeon involved in the reconstruction of injured soldiers from the Afghanistan War.
Demetrius is an Approved Educational Supervisor, a member of the Regional Training Committee in Plastic Surgery, and is an Examiner of the FRCS(Plast) examination – the qualifying test for aspiring Plastic Surgery Consultants. Demetrius is also a Committee Member of the Training Interface Group in Reconstructive Cosmetic Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons England.
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Malignancy
- Scar Revision Surgery
- The treatment of Facial Paralysis (Bell’s Palsy)
- Revisional Amputation Surgery
Demetrius lives in Worcester with his wife, son and three daughters. He enjoys playing guitar and piano, portrait sculpture and playing squash.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Demetrius Patounas-Evriviades at Nuffield Health
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Body contouring
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Brow lift
- Buttock lift
- Chemical peel
- Dermal fillers
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Eye lift
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial surgery
- Fat grafting
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Breast reduction
- Mole removal
- Neck lift
- Nerve surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin surgery
- Trauma reconstruction
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Areola reduction
- Dermatological surgery
- Skin pigmentation
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England, Training Interface Group in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh British Medical Association
Other post held
- Hereford County Hospital
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Trust
Mr Demetrius Patounas-Evriviades does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Demetrius Patounas-Evriviades does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Demetrius Patounas-Evriviades does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.