Sport and travel.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr David Alexander at Nuffield Health
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Colorectal surgery
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Thoracoscopic sympathectomy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
Research and papers: Outcomes following surgery for Colorectal cancer, Gallstones, Pancreatitis
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, York Hospital
Insurers Mr David Alexander works with
Mr David Alexander works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr David Alexander does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr David Alexander does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr David Alexander does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.