Mr Greene completed a Fellowship in urological oncology at Baylor College, Houston, Texas, USA. He has been a Consultant Urologist in the North East for 14 years specialising in uro-oncology and andrology.
Prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction, vasectomy reversal, penile cancer, infertility.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Damian Greene at Nuffield Health
- Penile prosthetic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Vasectomy reversal
- Testicular ultrasound
- Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)
- Prostate surgery
- Prostate screening
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
Published an extensive range of peer-reviewed papers in international journals.
- North East Urologists
- Amercia Urological Association
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Urologist, Sunderland Royal Hospital
Mr Damian Greene does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Damian Greene does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Damian Greene does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.