Mr Hennessy is a Consultant General Surgeon with a private practice at Nuffield Health Tees Hospital, where he performs breast surgery and surgery for colorectal conditions. He is highly trained in laparoscopic surgery and is experienced in breast reconstruction surgery following cancer.
In his free time Mr Hennessy enjoys golf and hill walking.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Colm Hennessy at Nuffield Health
- Breast reconstruction
- Mastectomy (breast removal)
- Hernia repair
- Fellow College of Surgeons of Ireland
- British Association Surgical Oncology
- Association of Breast Surgeons at BASO
- Society of Academic and Research Surgery
- North of England Surgical Society
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Colm Hennessy works with
Mr Colm Hennessy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Colm Hennessy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Colm Hennessy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Colm Hennessy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.