Mr Tulloch offers lower limb joint replacements for the hip, knee and ankle in addition to knee arthroscopy and hind / forefoot surgery.
Mr Tulloch's special interests lie in patient safety and Clinical Governance.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Christopher Tulloch at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement
- Hip revision
- Tibial osteotomy
- Hip replacement
- Hip resurfacing
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow Faculty NHS Innovation Improvement
- Independant Advisor Medical Ombudsman Office
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, North Tees and Hartlepool Hospitals NHS Trust
- Clinical Director Orthopaedics for North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust
Mr Christopher Tulloch does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher Tulloch does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher Tulloch does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.