- Specialities Urology, Endo-urology, Urological Cancer, Urological Surgery, Men's Health
- Telephone Secretary: 0800 756 7771 Appointments: 01223 370 922
- Year of first qualification 1996
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
English, German, French
- GMC Number 4483971
- Website http://www.cambridgeurologypartnership.co.uk/christof_kastner.php
- Fax 01223 281310
Mr Kastner's specialist training took place in hospitals of the South London Deanery, including Guys Hospital, Guildford and UCL. He practices General Urology and specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant prostatic disease using imaging and technology-based approaches, including Holmium Laser Prostatectomy and Brachytherapy.
Mr Kastner specialises in the following procedures at Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital:
- Weekly Monday 18:00 - 20:00
- Bi Weekly Friday 09:00 - 12:30
- Consultant Urologist Surgeon, Cambridge University Hospitals
- Benign and malignant prostate disease
- Minimally invasive Technology based treatments
- Health innovation
Dr Kastner has made growing international relationships and understanding one of his main objectives. He is actively involved in exchange of students, junior doctors and medical students with other European centres.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Fellow European Board of Urology
- European Association of Urology
Mr Kastner's research activities and publications relate to the management of benign and malignant prostatic disease and the assessment of new technologies.
DeclarationMr Christof Kastner works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Christof Kastner does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christof Kastner has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Mr Christof Kastner, as a partner of Cambridge Urology Partnership, owns a share in a 100 W Holmium Laser, and associated equipment for undertaking laser prostate surgery (HoLEP), used at the Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital.
Mr Christof Kastner does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.