- Specialities Cosmetic Surgery, Aesthetic Breast Surgery, Body Contouring
- Year of first qualification 2000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4679811
Mr Taylor grew up in Devon, qualifying at Imperial College of Science Technology & Medicine, London in 2000. He has trained in plastic surgery since 2006 working in Birmingham, Oxford and East Grinstead and was appointed as a consultant plastic surgeon at Derriford hospital in 2014. He is lead surgeon for the Soft Tissue Sarcoma Multi-Disciplinary Team and is a member of the Peninsula Deanery Training Committee for Plastic Surgery. Furthermore he is a British Army plastic reconstructive surgeon and served in Iraq and Afghanistan. His specialist areas of interest include complex reconstructive microsurgery for limb trauma, soft tissue sarcoma and chronic infection, skin cancer surgery and cosmetic surgery.
- Every Wednesday afternoon
- Every Thursday, all day
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Microsurgery for cancer
- Trauma and infection.
- Breast augmentation and reduction
- Scar revision
- Skin lesion surgery
Chris Taylor enjoys spending his free time in the great outdoors with his wife and three children. He also enjoys walking the moors, road cycling and mountain biking, windsurfing and snowboarding in the Alps.
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Mr Chris Taylor does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Chris Taylor does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Chris Taylor does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.