Ali Cobb specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and jaws. He sees people for all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He specialises in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, particularly cleft lip and palate and craniofacial conditions for which he holds clinics throughout the Southwest. He has a regular role in the treatment of facial trauma and has a particular interest in the return to competitive sport after face or mouth injuries at elite and recreational level.
Ali trained in medicine at Imperial College London and in dentistry at the Royal London Hospital. Higher surgical training was undertaken in London. He holds dual fellowships of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Fellowship training was undertaken in:
- Craniofacial surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Cleft lip and palate surgery at Guys and St Thomas’s Hospitals
- Aesthetic surgery in London.
He has undertaken two travelling fellowships to India in cleft and craniofacial surgery and continues to operate there on charitable surgical missions.
Complimentary ten minute advice sessions are available with Mr Cobb for advice on cosmetic procedures. If you would like to book an appointment to find out more information on facial cosmetic surgery and non-surgical fillers please call our enquiries team 0117 906 4870. Please note that the complimentary 10 minute appointment does not replace a full consultation.
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial surgery
- Children's facial surgery
- Corrective jaw surgery
- Facial sports injuries
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Facial reconstructive surgery
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- Facial trauma surgery
- Children’s facial surgery
- Corrective jaw surgery
- Cheekbone implants
Running. skiing. family life with three young children.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Alistair Cobb at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Facial surgery
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine, Committee for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Medical Association
- Intercollegiate Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- European Association of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, Bristol Royal Infirmary &
- Bristol Royal Children's Hospital
- Senior Clinical Lecturer in Surgery, University of Bristol
Insurers Mr Alistair Cobb works with
Mr Alistair Cobb works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Mr Alistair Cobb does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Alistair Cobb does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Alistair Cobb does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.