Mr Ali Juma is a Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Countess of Chester NHS Trust and is also a private practitioner at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester, where he offers a range of cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures, like breast augmentation and facelifts, along with aesthetic treatments.
Mr Juma began his plastic surgery career in 1992 at the Royal Preston Hospital, and then went on to conduct research as a Duke of Kent Research Fellow, in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. He spent additional time in Ghent, Belgium, where he further developed his breast cosmetic and reconstructive surgery skills.
He holds posts for the University of Liverpool, as an Honorary Lecturer and for the University of Edinburgh, as a Medical Examiner.
Mr Juma is registered with the General Medical Council and is also a member of the UK regulatory bodies BAAPS and BAPRAS.
MrJuma came to the UK 28 years ago and fell in love with the country and its people and therefore decided to make it his home. He has lived in the North West for a number of years and has found the people to be friendly and the landscape picturesque. His hobbies include cooking and classic cars.
His philosophy in life is simple, always look for the good in people and you will find it.
Mr Juma's strongest point may also be his weakest, that he is a perfectionist.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ali Juma at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Eye lift
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Breast reconstruction
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Dermal fillers
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Neck lift
- Breast reduction
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
Breast aesthetic parameters
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester.
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon Countess of Chester NHS Trust.
Insurers Mr Ali Juma works with
Mr Ali Juma works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
Mr Ali Juma does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ali Juma does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ali Juma does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.