Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ahmad Nassar at Nuffield Health
- Excision of skin lesion
- Hernia repair surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Research interests include: Advanced dissection techniques – prevention of complications – bile duct exploration; emergency biliary surgery; treatment of excessive sweating and blushing.
Research papers include:
- El-Shallaly GE, Mohammed B, Muhtaseb MS, Hamouda AH, Nassar AH. Voice recognition interfaces (VRI) optimize the utilisation of theatre staff and time during laparoscopic cholecystectomy; Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2005;14(6):369-371 (senior author).
- El Shallaly G, Seow C, Sharp C, Mugrabi A Nassar AHM. Intraoperative cholangioigraphy time in laparoscopic cholecystectomy: timing the radiographer. Surg Endosc. 2005, 19(10):1370-2 (senior author).
- E Leung, L Cheung, A Hamouda, AHM Nassae. A new endoscopic technique for the buried bumper syndrome. Surgical Endoscopy, In press. Accepted November 2006 (senior author).
- Hamouda AH, Goh W, Mahmud S, Khan M, Nassar AHM. Intraoperative cholangiography facilitates transcystic clearance of ductal stones in units without expertise for laparoscopic bile duct surgery. Surgical Endoscopy, In press. Accepted September 2006 (senior author).
- Council Member, Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Deputy Chairman, Education and Training Committee, European Association of Endoscopic Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Laparoscopic and Upper GI Surgeon, Monklands Hospital
Mr Ahmad Nassar does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ahmad Nassar does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ahmad Nassar does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.