- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01244 684 325
- Year of first qualification 2000
- Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4764599
- Website https://www.ysaesthetics.co.uk/
- Fax 01244 680 812
Mr Adel Fattah holds a private practice as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Nuffield Health Chester Hospital. He is an
experienced British Plastic Surgeon, who also works in the NHS at Alder Hey Hospital,
Graduating from Cambridge, he has undertaken extensive training in plastic surgery in London and North America with both nationally and internationally recognised experts in the field. This included Craniofacial training at Great Ormond Street Hospital and the internationally renowned Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto. He also undertook a specialist breast surgery fellowship in the UK. He is the first British-trained surgeon to have achieved Distinction for the post-graduate Diploma of Aesthetic Surgery from the University of London. Mr Fattah is committed to teaching and has taught alongside distinguished international faculty at facial aesthetic courses. His research is widely published, has been presented internationally and been awarded numerous prizes.
In the NHS, Mr Fattah specialises in childrens’ reconstructive surgery. His most common procedures are removal of benign skin lesions (he has published the use of hidden incisions for some lesions), prominent ear and gynaecomastia correction.
Fattah’s specialist interest in aesthetics is specifically aimed at producing a
balanced rejuvenation. By taking into account all aspects of a patient’s wishes
and circumstances, a bespoke treatment plan can be formulated to give the best
outcomes. Above all, safety and care are the overriding values of his practice,
so your interests and health are at the heart of everything he does.
- Alternate Wednesday 15:00 - 17:00
- Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
- Inverted Nipple Surgery
- Areolar Reduction
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lift
- Nose Re-Shaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Ear Pinning (Pinnaplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
- Thigh Lift
- Buttock Lift
- Arm Lift
- Children's Plastic Surgery: Lesion Removal, Vascular Malformation, Trigger Finger, Extra Digits
- Scar Revision
- Facial Palsy Surgery
- Non-surgical anti wrinkle treatments
- Excision of Lesions/ moles
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetics Surgeons (Full Member)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Full Member)
Mr Fattah’s research
is focussed on children’s facial palsy and reconstructive surgery. He was the
most cited author in his institution in 2017 and has published a number of
papers setting international standards of care for facial palsy.
DeclarationMr Adel Yehia Fattah works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Adel Yehia Fattah does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Adel Yehia Fattah does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Adel Yehia Fattah does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.