- Specialities Clinical oncology
- Telephone 07745 157633
- Year of first qualification 1993
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4033448
- Fax 01202 715955
Dr Brock has been a Consultant for 7 years, seeing approximately 240 people a year who have been newly diagnosed with (predominately) prostate and bladder cancer. As a Clinical Oncologist she is able to deliver External Beam Radiotherapy with IGRT and IMRT techniques, brachytherapy plus systemic therapies including hormonal and chemotherapy agents. She leads an active urology trial team.
For bladder cancer patients she delivers neo-adjuvant chemotherapy (prior to surgery or radiotherapy) plus curative radiochemotherapy, palliative chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- By arrangement
- Consultant Uro-Oncology, Poole and Bournemouth Hospitals
External beam radiotherapy, brachytherapy, new and emerging drug and radio-isotope treatments, trial recruitment. Effective palliative treatment and end of life care.
Cycling, walking, family time, travel, piano playing.
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- British Uro-Oncology Group
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- British Brachytherapy Group
- Royal College of Radiologists
Dr Brock recruits to nearly all national prostate and bladder cancer trials.
Dr Susannah Brock does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Susannah Brock does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Susannah Brock does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.