Dr Lack works part-time at the NHS Churchill Pain Management Centre and is part of the Oxford University Hospitals Trust Psychological Medicine team.
She worked with TalkingSpace from 2012-2016 and is experienced in delivering evidence-based interventions for overcoming depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and other common mental health problems.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Sarah Lack at Nuffield Health
- Anger management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Health and Care Professions Council
- British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists
- British Psychological Society
- British Pain Society
Other post held
- Churchill Hospital Pain Management Centre Clinical Psychologist
Insurers Dr Sarah Lack works with
Dr Sarah Lack works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Sarah Lack does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sarah Lack does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sarah Lack does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.