- Specialities Neurophysiology
- Telephone 0300 790 6190
- Year of first qualification 1995
- Email email@example.com
English, Hindu & Urdu
- GMC Number 6113658
- Fax 01332 540107
Clinical Neurophysiologist with special interest in peripheral nerve and muscle disorders.
He obtained DM Neurology qualification from PGIMER, India and later qualified in Clinical Neurophysiology in UK. He has more than 10 years of experience in neurology and neurophysiology.
He keeps himself up to date with the recent advances in neurophysiology. He is actively involved in teaching, training and various clinical improvement projects.
- Alternate Tuesdays
- Consultant Physician in Clinical Neurophysiology, University Hospitals Birmingam
- Honorary Consultant Physician in Clinical Neurophysiology, Royal Derby Hospital
studies and EMG in peripheral nerve and muscle diseases including focal nerve
entrapment syndromes, peripheral neuropathy, radiculopathy, myopathy; SFEMG in myasthenia
EEG in epilepsy;
- Royal College of Physicians UK
- British Society of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Neurological Society of India
DeclarationDr Rajdeep Jain works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Westfield Health WPA
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Exeter Family Friendly
Dr Rajdeep Jain does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Rajdeep Jain does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Rajdeep Jain does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.