I am Dr Pete Fleming a Clinical Neuropsychologist with over 10 years experience in neurorehabilitation.
I completed my Clinical Psychology training in Sheffield in 2009, and then a post graduate diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology in Nottingham in 2012. I am listed on the BPS Specialist register of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
I have experience of working in hospital and residential specialist
neurorehabilitation centres for people with Acquired Brain Injuries, and also
have experience in community settings. I have prepared medico legal expert
witness reports since 2016
I regularly supervise trainee clinical psychologist
thesis projects on a range of themes and have published papers in peer reviewed
journals. My research interests include adjustment to circumstances post brain
injury, social cognition, executive functioning and decision making following
an acquired brain injury.
- British Psychological Society
- Division of Clinical Psychology
- Division of Neuropsychology
- Special Group for Independent Practitioners
- BPS Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Health Care Professions Council
- International Neuropsychological Society
Other post held
- I have worked as a Clinical Neuropsychologist in Independent Practice since December 2019. Prior to this I have worked in several services. I held the position of Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist at Steps Rehabilitation Ltd, an independent 23 bed inpatient rehabilitation centre for complex trauma and neuro rehabilitation based in Sheffield between July 2018 and November 2019. I am also employed as a Clinical Tutor on the Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Programme at Hull University, involving a range of teaching and research supervision.
Dr Peter Fleming does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Peter Fleming does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Peter Fleming does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.