Member of Rotary Club of Southshields, Medical education and training / training the trainers.
Anxiety states, depression, psychosis, psychosexual disorders, dementia, post-traumatic stress disorder, hynotherapy, behaviour therapy, medico-legal reports, war pension examinations and reports.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Muhammed J Akhtar at Nuffield Health
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Psychiatrist, University Hospital, Hartlepool
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer, University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Medical Member of Mental Health Review Tribunal and Appeals Tribunal
- GMC "Education Visitor"
Dr Muhammed J Akhtar does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Muhammed J Akhtar does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Muhammed J Akhtar does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.