Treatments and tests offered by Dr Mark Hudson at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal screening
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Reflux surgery
- Parental and enteral nutrition
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatogram (or ERCP)
- Glucose breath test
- Lactose breath test
- Urea Breath Test 13C
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
Other post held
- Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Freeman Hospital
Dr Mark Hudson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Mark Hudson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Mark Hudson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.