All aspects of Gastroenterology and liver disease including inflammatory bowel disease, endoscopy and bowel cancer screening.
General gastroenterology and endoscopy:
- Academic Department of Medicine, Royal Free Hospital 1989-93
- Royal London Hospital & Oldchurch Hospital, Essex 1993-95
- North Staffordshire University Hospital 1995-97
- Liver Unit, Academic Department of Medicine, Royal Free Hospital 1989-91.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr M Smith at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal screening
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
Other post held
- Shrewsbury & Telford NHS Trust
Insurers Dr M Smith works with
Dr M Smith works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr M Smith does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr M Smith does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr M Smith does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.