Dr Newton trained in Leicester then Oxford and was appointed as a consultant cardiologist with a specialist interest in Echocardiography in 2011. He is experienced in all areas of diagnostic and interventional echocardiography.
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Transoesophogeal echocardiography
- Stress echocardiography
Treatments and tests offered by Dr James Newton at Nuffield Health
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
- Event monitor
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
Published research in heart failure, echocardiography and valvular heart disease.
- British Society of Echocardiography (Council)
- British Cardiac Society
- British Heart Valve Society
Other post held
- Consultant Cardiologist, John Radcliffe Hospital
Dr James Newton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr James Newton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr James Newton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.