Dr Leatham is a highly experienced Consultant Cardiologist who offers adult and interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging and EBT.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ed Leatham at Nuffield Health
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Event monitor
- Bypass surgery (or coronary artery bypass graft - CABG)
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
- Cardiac electrophysiology and ablation
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
- Mitral valve balloon dilation
- Interventional cardiology
- Coronary Angioplasty (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention or PCI)
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- British Cardiac Society
- D Committee (Lead in Cardiovascular disease) at RSCH
Other post held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Hon Consultant Contract at Royal Brompton
- Hon Consultant Contract Frimley Park Hospitals
Dr Ed Leatham does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ed Leatham does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ed Leatham does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.