Dr Leatham is a highly experienced Consultant Cardiologist who offers adult and interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging and EBT.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ed Leatham at Nuffield Health
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiac electrophysiology and ablation
- Coronary Angioplasty (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention or PCI)
- Mitral valve balloon dilation
- Bypass surgery (or coronary artery bypass graft - CABG)
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
- Event monitor
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- British Cardiac Society
- D Committee (Lead in Cardiovascular disease) at RSCH
Other post held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Hon Consultant Contract at Royal Brompton
- Hon Consultant Contract Frimley Park Hospitals
Dr Ed Leatham does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ed Leatham does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ed Leatham does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.