With over 13 years of experience in Occupational Medicine, Dr Vivian has worked with a wide variety of public and private sector organisations, ranging from small to large.
He focuses on complex cases where health issues are affecting an individual’s ability to work, but the issues are not moving forward with the work environment.
- Weekly Friday AM
- Director of Icarus Health Solutions
- Fitness to work assessments
- Advice to managers on all aspects of Occupational Health
- Particular interest in stress, and interaction between mind and body in the disease process
- Biopsychosocial issues
Time with family, skiing, sailing, tennis, bass guitar.
- Member of Faculty of Occupational Medicine
- Member of the Society of Occupational Medicine
Research on the impact of carrying protective equipment on back pain in police officers. Research led to award of MSc from Manchester University.
Dr Charlie Vivian does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Charlie Vivian does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Charlie Vivian does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.