- Specialities Psychology, Clinical Psychology
- Telephone 01865 358799
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number HCPC Registered: PYL03955
I trained in Oxford as a Clinical Psychologist and have subsequently worked in London and the Oxford area for the NHS and privately. Currently I work with adults only, aged 18 years and upwards. I offer CBT, mindfulness, and psychodynamic approach. I specialise in eating disorders, and also treat general anxiety, social anxiety, OCD, panic, phobias and mood disorders. I have worked privately at The Manor Hospital for over five years. During this time I have built up a working relationship with The Breast Cancer Care Service.
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday - 09:00 - 17:00
- Evenings by arrangement
- Mindfulness, and psychodynamic approach.
- Eating disorders
- General anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Mood disorders
- British Psychological Society: registration number 071694
- Health & Care Professions Council: registration number PYL03955
DeclarationDr Catherine Dendy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Freedom Health
- Healthcare RM
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Catherine Dendy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Catherine Dendy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Catherine Dendy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.