- "Non-invasive imaging of atheroslerotic plaque macrophage in a rabbit model with F-18 FDG PET: a histopathological correlation."; Zaman A et al; BMC Nuclear Medicine; 2006; 6:3: 1-7.
- "Rapid ambulation after coronary angiography via femoral artery access: a prospective study of 1,000 patients."; Zaman A et al; J. Invasive Cardiology; 2006; 18: 106-8.
- "Analysis of haemodynamic disturbance in atherosclerotic carotid artery using computational fluid dynamics."; Zaman A et al; Eur Radiology; 2006; 16:1074-83.
- "Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors as adjunctive therapy in patients with persistent arterial fibrillation."; Am Heart J; 2004; 147: 823-7.
- "Statin therapy following percutaneous coronary revascularisation."; Zaman et al; Acute and Interventional Cardiology; (in press).
- British Cardiac Society
- British Cardiac Intervention Society
Other post held
- Consultant Cardiologist, Freeman Hospital
- Senior Lecturer, University of Newcastle
Dr Azfar Zaman does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Azfar Zaman does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Azfar Zaman does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.