Dr Elias-Jones is a Consultant Paediatrician for Children's Services in Leicester City PCT with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
He has over 18 years experience as a Consultant in Leicester and more than 16 years experience as a Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist at University Hospitals of Leicester, he is also a named doctor for Child Protection.
Dr Elias-Jones can see children of all ages with any kind of developmental, behavioural or paediatric problem.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Alun Elias-Jones at Nuffield Health
- Paediatric medicine
- Community paediatrics (including behavioural and development issues)
Dr Elias-Jones has researched over 40 papers in peer reviewed journals on various subjects including paediatric pharmacokinetic studies, infant nutrition, paediatric infections and paediatric medicolegal/ethical topics.
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Co-Chair of the College Ethics and Law Forum
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Scientific Advisory Committee
- Human Fertilisation Embryo Authority, Stakeholder Committee advising on Single Embryo Transfer
- Chair of Paediatric Publications Board of the British National Formulary for Children
Other post held
- Consultant Paediatrician, Leicester City PCT