Treatments and tests offered by Dr Alex Crowe at Nuffield Health
- Endoscopic kidney stone treatment
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
Research interests include: Oxidative stress / cardiovascular disease and progression of renal disease.
Research papers include: "Evidence of adaption to oxidative stress in skeletal muscle of patients on haemodialysis."; NDT; 2007 (in press).
- Renal Association
- Royal College of Physicians (Lon)
Other post held
- Clinical Lead for Renal Services, Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Trust
- Clinical Lead for Kidney Care Network, Cheshire and Merseyside
- Clinical Lead for Renal Services, Arrowe Park Hospital
Insurers Dr Alex Crowe works with
Dr Alex Crowe works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Dr Alex Crowe does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Alex Crowe does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Alex Crowe does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.