- Specialities Rheumatology
- Telephone 01444 476777
- Year of first qualification June 1972
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Arabic and English
- GMC Number 2673387
- Fax 01444 476778
Dr Al-Hussaini has wide experience in the management of inflammatory joint disease and soft tissue rheumatism along with the following areas:
- Diagnosis and treatment of spinal pains; mechanical or inflammatory type with spinal injections and rehabilitation programs.
- Diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Treatment of fibromyalgia and fatigue syndromes.
- Various joint injections and steroid injections for soft tissue rheumatism and acupuncture
- Monthly Friday 17:30 - 19:30
- Queens Hospital Romford
Inflammatory arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and polymyalgia, back pain and spondylarthritis, acupuncture within rheumatology
Acupuncture in fibromyalgia trigger point treatment.
Reading history of ancient civilizations, gardening and exercise
- MRCP - Royal College of Physicians
- BSR - British Society of Rheumatologists
- BMAS - British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Research on biological treatment in R A and psoriatic arthropathy at Queens and King George Rheumatology Unit.
DeclarationDr Ala Al-Hussaini works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Ala Al-Hussaini does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ala Al-Hussaini does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ala Al-Hussaini does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.