Dr Al-Hussaini has wide experience in the management of inflammatory joint disease and soft tissue rheumatism along with the following areas:
- Diagnosis and treatment of spinal pains; mechanical or inflammatory type with spinal injections and rehabilitation programs.
- Diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Treatment of fibromyalgia and fatigue syndromes.
- Various joint injections and steroid injections for soft tissue rheumatism and acupuncture
Inflammatory arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and polymyalgia, back pain and spondylarthritis, acupuncture within rheumatology
Acupuncture in fibromyalgia trigger point treatment.
Reading history of ancient civilizations, gardening and exercise
- Research on biological treatment in R A and psoriatic arthropathy at Queens and King George Rheumatology Unit.
- MRCP - Royal College of Physicians
- BSR - British Society of Rheumatologists
- BMAS - British Medical Acupuncture Society
Other post held
- Queens Hospital Romford
Insurers Dr Ala Al-Hussaini works with
Dr Ala Al-Hussaini works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Ala Al-Hussaini does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ala Al-Hussaini does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ala Al-Hussaini does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.