Mr Devaraj is a Consultant Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon,practising at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital.
Mr Devaraj also specialises in surgery of the Hand and is a Senior Clinical Lecturer in Medical Education, University of Exeter Medical.
Mr Devaraj specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital:
Plastic Reconstructive and aesthetic surgery and hand surgery
Medico-legal practice and expert witness work ( includes personal injury and medical negligence 1992 to present)
Charity work overseas with Interface Uganda (Reg Charity No 1091419) promotes and develops plastic surgery and training of surgeons in East Africa.
10 working visits with lectures and tutorials, 2001/16, including Rwanda and the Congo. Previous visits to operate, teach and hold the first digest of the Masters in Medicine ( M Med) examination in plastic surgery.
Cycled from Swtzerland to Italy across the Col du Grand St Bernard - June 2017.
London Marathon - 24th April 2016
Tough Mudder - (Cirencester 2014), (Winchester 2015)
Half Marathons - The Great West Run Oct 2017, (2009-2011) Hampton Court Palace (2015)
Rock Solid Race Escot House, Devon. (March 2013,2014,2015)
Mount Kilimanjaro (Alzheimer's Society) (2009)
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Vikram Devaraj at Nuffield Health
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Mole removal
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Dermal fillers
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Breast reduction
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Buttock lift
- Body contouring
- Reconstructive surgery
- Eye lift
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Thread vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Post bariatric surgery (or body contouring)
- Thigh lift
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Tattoo removal
- Excision of skin lesion
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Neck lift
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
Currently studying for a Masters in Clinical Education with the University of Exeter.
More Than 30 Peer reviewd original publications
Research into medical education.
3D Modelling using computer imaging.
Original academic presentations at the British Association of Clinical Anatomists.
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Other post held
- Honorary Clinical Fellow - Peninsula Medical School, Exeter
- Consultant Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital
Insurers Professor Vikram Devaraj works with
Professor Vikram Devaraj works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Professor Vikram Devaraj does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Vikram Devaraj does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Vikram Devaraj does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.