Knee Clinic in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
What the Gosal Knee Clinic treats
Over the years Mr Harminder Gosal (pictured right) has developed a successful wide-ranging knee practice, treating everything from sports knee injuries, to general knee conditions (such as arthritis), to knee replacement surgery. He has been closely associated with a local Football League Club, treating their professional players, carrying out various operations including anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. He has also operated upon professional rugby players and even helped an Olympic athlete get fit prior to the Beijing Olympics, by operating on his knee only a few weeks before the Games.
A large part of Mr Gosal's practice is devoted to the treatment of all aspects of knee arthritis, carrying out partial and total knee replacement surgery to relieve pain and help improve a patients’ mobility.
Mr Gosal is also committed to teaching trainee Orthopaedic Surgeons and has been organising and running knee courses for a number of years.
If you are suffering from a knee complaint don't suffer in silence and tolerate the pain, fill out the form to the right and get seen by an expert. The majority of knee problems do not require surgery and can be treated by physiotherapy and other means.
Conditions treated at our Cheltenham Hospital:
- Anterior cruciate ligament rupture
- Knee arthritis
- Lateral ligament rupture
- Medial ligament rupture
- Meniscal (cartilage) tears
- Multi-ligament injuries
- Patella dislocation
- Patella mal-alignment
- Patella tracking problems
- Posterior cruciate ligament rupture
- Sports knee injuries
- Soft tissue knee injuries
Surgical procedures offered at our Cheltenham Hospital:
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic (keyhole) knee surgery
- Knee revision surgery<
- Meniscectomy (cartilage surgery)
- Meniscus repair
- Multi-ligament reconstruction
- Osteotomy around the knee joint
- Patellofemoral joint replacement
- Patella stabilisation
- Patella tendon decompression
- Posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Total knee replacement
- Unicompartmental (partial) knee replacement
Surgery, if required, will be carried out at the excellent Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital.
For more information please contact Mr Gosal’s Secretary, Karen, on 01242 246534 or make an enquiry on the right and we'll call you back.