Mrs Caroline Overton
Medical qualifications:MBBS, MD, FRCOG, FHEA
Year of qualification:1987
- Weekly Thursday PM
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (Chair of the Guidelines Committee)
- National Association of Early Pregnancy Units (Secretary)
Mrs Overton's specialist areas include: general gynaecology, prolapses and incontinence, pelvic pain and endometriosis, menstrual disorders, ultrasound scanning including early pregnancy problems, laparoscopic and vaginal surgery.
Higher degree (University of London) on Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Publications: Good Clinical Practice in Assisted Reproduction, Cambridge University Press 2004
- Atlas of Endometriosis, Informa Healthcare (3rd Edition) 2006
- Infertility - The Facts, Cambridge University Press 2008
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, United Bristol Healthcare Trust, St Michael's Hospital
Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Bristol