Mrs Caroline Overton
Medical qualifications:MBBS, MD, FRCOG, FHEA
Year of qualification:1987
- Weekly Thursday PM
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (Chair of the Guidelines Committee)
- National Association of Early Pregnancy Units (Secretary)
Mrs Overton's specialist areas include: general gynaecology, prolapses and incontinence, pelvic pain and endometriosis, menstrual disorders, ultrasound scanning including early pregnancy problems, laparoscopic and vaginal surgery.
Higher degree (University of London) on Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Publications: Good Clinical Practice in Assisted Reproduction, Cambridge University Press 2004
- Atlas of Endometriosis, Informa Healthcare (3rd Edition) 2006
- Infertility - The Facts, Cambridge University Press 2008
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, United Bristol Healthcare Trust, St Michael's Hospital
Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Bristol
Services that this consultant provides:
Caroline Overton has indicated that they work with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Aviva Health
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Caroline Overton has indicated that they do not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Caroline Overton has indicated that they do not hold a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Caroline Overton has not indicated that they hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of the Nuffield Health.