Dr Romi Saha
Medical qualifications:MA, BM BCh, PhD, CCST (Neur), FRCP
Year of qualification:1994
- Weekly Wednesday 17:00 - 20:00
- British and Irish Movement Disorders Group
- Association of British Neurologists
Dr Saha has been a full time NHS consultant neurologist for 6 years. He sees patients with a wide range of neurological conditions including Parkinson’s disease, movement disorders, dementia, dystonia, movement disorders, headaches, epilepsy, MS, peripheral nerve and muscle disorders.
- Any neurological problem in adults > age 17
- All new referrals – need GP referral letter.
- Medico-legal cases – need Solicitor's letter of instructions.
Currently active in clinical trials in migraine, MS, movement disorders and epilepsy
Movement disorders, undergraduate and postgraduate medical education, medical management, clinical trials work at Hurstwood Park and Clinical Trials and Investigations Unit, Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton
Dr Saha is married with 2 young daughters, 1 dog and 1 cat and that leaves little time for much else!
Neurology Lead Consultant , Brighton and Sussex Universities Hospitals NHS Trust
Neurology Undergraduate Teaching Lead, Brighton and Sussex Universities Medical School
Movement Disorders and Dystonia Lead Clinician, Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre