Ofsted registered nurseries within our gyms
A healthy start for your little ones
We’re a charitable healthcare organisation with a difference. By bringing together our hospitals, clinics, Fitness & Wellbeing Centres and nurseries, we’ve created a complete network of expert health care services.
Passion and care are at the heart of our organisation, and have been for over 50 years. So whether it’s child care, health assessments, personalised fitness programmes, tests or physiotherapy we’ll tailor our services specifically to meet your individual needs.
Why is a Nuffield Health nursery different?
- We will teach your child to swim
- And we’ll give them a free junior membership to our health club
- We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and we’ll also educate your child on the benefits of exercise and healthy eating
- We are competitively priced and accept all childcare vouchers
- We have on-site clinicians
- Some of our nurseries will even teach your child French.
Ofsted registered and CRB checked
- We’re regulated by Ofsted www.ofsted.gov.uk. (See links to individual nursery Ofsted reports below).
- All our staff are CRB checked and the management team are all qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3.
Fitness & Wellbeing Centres with a nursery:
- Brondesbury Park - Tel: 0208 451 7863 - Ofsted report
- Bromley - Tel: 0208 466 2848 - Ofsted report
- Bishop Stortford - Tel: 01279 507002 - Ofsted report
- Cheam - Tel:0208 7707858 - Ofsted report
- Crawley - Tel: 01293 884488 - Ofsted report
- Nuneaton - Tel: 02476 370007 - Ofsted report
- Stoke Poges - Tel: 01753 663996 - Ofsted report
- Surbiton - Tel: 0208 335 2901 - Ofsted report
- Wandsworth - Tel: 0208 870 4199 - Ofsted report