Nuffy Bear Children's Day Nurseries (Ofsted registered)
A healthy start for your little ones
We’re a charitable healthcare organisation with a difference. By bringing together our hospitals, clinics, Fitness & Wellbeing Centres and nurseries, we’ve created a complete network of expert health care services.
Passion and care are at the heart of our organisation, and have been for over 50 years. So whether it’s child care, health assessments, personalised fitness programmes, tests or physiotherapy we’ll tailor our services specifically to meet your individual needs.
Why is a Nuffy Bear Day Nursery different?
- We will teach your child to swim
- And we’ll give them a free junior membership to our health club
- We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and we’ll also educate your child on the benefits of exercise and healthy eating
- We are competitively priced and accept all childcare vouchers
- We have on-site clinicians
- Some of our nurseries will even teach your child French.
Ofsted registered and DBS checked
- We’re regulated by Ofsted www.ofsted.gov.uk. (See links to individual nursery Ofsted reports below).
- All our staff are DBS checked and the management team are all qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3.